Wednesday, December 12, 2007

December Is My Favorite Month

Although there is never a good time for bad news, I feel that it is best to find out around Christmas time. I'm listening to Christmas songs, with only one lamp on in the room, sipping on hot chocolate and bundled up in warm clothes. I can't be sad about anything right now because nothing beats a relaxing December night.

I'm excited to decorate our tree, decorate the apartment and be with my family. My emotions are very high right now. I caught a glimpse of a commercial earlier and it was family reuniting at Christmas. It made me start cry. Nick texted me telling me to smile and I read it right before starting my Spanish final. It made a few tears go down my cheek as well and normally I would just smile and be thankful for great friends. But now, everything makes me so emotional. Happy things, sad things, everything.

I'm cleaning out my room right now and defrosting my fridge because I'm done my finals and going home soon!

No comments: