Sunday, June 22, 2008

Be Positive (B+) AM

"Life does not have to be perfect to be wonderful." -Annette Funicello

It's been exactly two years since Christine got into her car accident. It was a rough night on Friday and I cried like I hadn't in months. I miss her so, so much. I really want to laugh with her and be around her. Its really getting hard.

Liam's 8th birthday would be a week from now. Its just all around a very hard time.

But, life does not have to be perfect to be wonderful. Life doesn't even have to be good to be wonderful. Because life IS wonderful. Its much easier to be happy if I remember that. If I die at a young age, I wouldn't want anyone to hold back in life because they were grieving over me. I would want to shout to everyone, "LIVE! You are so lucky to have this chance." So, thats what I'm trying my hardest to do. I'm taking in all of the wonderful things life has to offer.

Things I Love About Life Right Now:
1.) I have a car! Its a Toyota Echo and it reminds me of a spaceship on the inside! I love it to death even though its a little beat up. I'm just so thankful to have a car again. (Its been 11 months!)
2.) Valley rides / Valley Gardens
3.) My best friends
4.) Beautiful weather
5.) A really great new friend.
6.) Feeling healthier each day
7.) Not having classes
8.) A higher level of believing in myself. I know I really can do anything I put my mind to.

No comments: