Thursday, June 19, 2008

Quick Recap

Last weekend was great. We got a lot done at staff training and I'm really happy with how our group works together. :) I think we have a lot to offer P.ACAA 42 and I'm excited for us to (hopefully) show it.




This weeks been kind of....boring. I don't like boring days because those are the ones when I have no motivation to do anything productive and just sit around thinking. Right now is not the time to be doing that. It's one of the hardest times of the year for me because in just a few more days it will be the day Christine had her car accident, TWO years ago. Two years.. Its so hard for me to believe.

Tuesday I was at S.aladworks about to go on my break and I realized that I'm working back at the same place I worked when Christine got in her accident. I was working at S.aladworks when I found out about the whole incident. Its hard to be there right now because it makes it so much easier to remember that day.

I'm trying to stay positive. Thinking positive has gotten me through so much that I don't see why I should stop. Maybe its good that I'm back at S.aladworks because maybe if I work myself through remembering that day more, I can eventually come to terms with it and start accepting my past a little better.

Kristen and Em are on their way here! I'm excited because we need a little more life around here. They're bringing Sydney AND Symon (cat). Should be interesting.. haha

No comments: