Tuesday, March 25, 2008

More SB Pictures

Kristen requested I post more pictures..and since I'm pretty sure you're the only person I know who reads my blog, I figured I should so I don't lose my only reader haha =]



This was at Paradise Beach in Cozumel. We got there around 9 in the morning so not many people were there yet.


There were parrots on Paradise Beach!


I took this right when we got to Beliz and the sun was rising (yes, we got up that early!). You can see Sammy walking in the bottom right of the picture.

ahhhh I've spent the last twenty minutes trying to post more pictures but it won't let me so I'm going to edit this post later!

1 comment:

Kristen said...

love the pic of the parrot! and apparently i'm not your only reader... REMEMBER!?!?!? haha.

can't wait to see the rest of your awesome pics! i'm so jealous that you got to go on a cruise.. while mom was visiting me we looked at prices for random cruises. the three of us should definitely go on one in the future. :D