Friday, July 11, 2008

BRETT DENNEN!




I LOVE SUMMER! Last night me, Gill, Kristen, Sean and Matt saw the Brett Dennen/John Mayer/Colbie Caillat concert! We really only wanted to see Brett Dennen but John Mayer turned out to be pretty amazing. Last time I saw him I wasn't as impressed but he covered so many amazing songs and jammed out a lot more. It was awesome! So many hilarious things happened... Kristen bought two beers and brought them back and handed me one. Right as I was sipping it, two security guards came over and said, "We're gonna need to see some ID". Being wasted, I turned to Kristen and said, "Kristen hand me your wallet." So she opened it up and showed me where her driver's license was. I took it out, handed it to the guy and he stared at it for a few seconds, handed it to his partner who nodded his head and said, "You're good. Enjoy." Then we all started rolling on the grass laughing as I chugged half of my "legal" beer. hahaha The concert was amazing! I had such a good time with people I love.

The picture at the top is obviously from Post Secret. I liked it a lot!

No comments: