Sunday, November 11, 2007

My First Post



Mrs. Kane sent out pictures of Alli the other day. She is growing up so fast. This past October she turned 5. It's hard for me to believe that she is now how old Liam was when he passed away. She is becoming more and more beautiful everytime I see her, and more and more like Liam. I'm sure I'll have a post in the next week or so that is dedicated to Liam because it will be two years on November 19th. He's been on my mind more than usual lately, and it's been hard to focus on life. I'm learning how to keep my life in line during hard times. I think its really important to find a way to do that.

Anyway, school is getting harder. I got a bad grade on my last psychology test when I thought I did really well. I'm waiting to find out about my sociology test from Thursday, but I have a feeling it won't be very good either.

I discovered this new artist tonight. She is unsigned and not very well heard of, but I'm sure that soon she will be on the charts. Her name is Debra Arlyn. If anyone wants to check her out, my favorite songs are "Let It Go", "Fine" and "Why Can't We Start Over?". She's great.

I'm going to bed early tonight. I hurt my head pretty bad last night and I have had the worst head ache all day. My forehead is swollen where I hit it too. But its a really good story..if you would like to hear it, I will be glad to tell. :)

1 comment:

Kristen said...

heyy.. i love those pictures of alli, she is so beautiful. i saved that one on my computer :) we have to visit her while we're home for thanksgiving!