Saturday, November 24, 2007

Welcome To The Good Life

Right now I'm really happy to be home. I never thought I would say that but I'm realizing how good I had it before I left for college. I can just walk into the kitchen and grab anything I want to eat without having to worry about how much food I should save to last me through the next few weeks. Also, I never took advantage of baths because I thought they were gross but I just took a bath since I don't have that option at school and it was the best thing in the world! If I have to go to the bathroom I don't have to worry about putting shoes on because I have my own. There are a million other things...I feel like I'm living in luxury right now. But I know by Sunday I'll be ready to go back.

So far on break I have seen Meghan, Steve, Nick, Lara and Amanda out of all of my friends. Tomorrow a bunch of us are going to the Lucianos for lunch so I'll get to see Gill, Danny, Frankie, Doug and some other people I haven't seen yet. Then tomorrow night I think a 6 month highschool reunion? haha

I got in a minor fight with my Dad at Thanksgiving. It still makes me upset that he is the way he is and I cannot do anything about it.

Goodnight.

P.S. Lots of good pics coming up as soon as I get back to school

No comments: